As a WoW player, at least I was
– humble enough to accept that I had to pay my dues first before I could earn a raid spot
– did not misbehave in any manner that would sully the guild name or my own name for that matter
– did not trash other guildies on guild chat, whether they were offline or online. If I had a complaint about someone, I would tell an officer privately
– did not spam guild chat with Recount/Skada to brag about my numbers, because who really wants to see that shit?
– did not resort to Machiavellian or traitorous things to get someone kicked from a raid team so I could get his spot!